List of Statistics on Master Yi
Health: 598.56 + 92 per level
Health Regen.: 7.59 + 0.65 per level
Mana: 250.56 + 42 per level
Mana Regen.: 7.255 + 0.45 per level
Attack Damage: 60.04 + 3 per level
Attack Speed: 0.679 + 2% per level
Armor: 24.04 + 3 per level
Magic Res.: 32.1 + 1.25 per level
Mov. Speed: 355
List of Abilities on Master Yi
Double Strike (Passive)
Description: After landing 3 basic attacks, Master Yi's next one within 4 seconds strikes twice, dealing 50% AD bonus physical damage which applies on-hit effects and can critically strike. If Master Yi's primary target is killed before the second hit can go off, he automatically attacks another enemy within 300 range.
- Double Strike is an on-hit effect.
- The enhanced two-strike attack is classified as Melee role melee and can apply on-attack effects.
- Each strike has its own critical strike chance.
- Only the first strike can be blocked but both can be dodged parried, and/or miss if Master Yi is blinded.
- Spell shields will not block the ability.
- Double Strike's first one both triggers it as well as resets the counter (even if it kills Master Yi's target) while the second one acts as the first stack for the next Double Strike activation. (Continuous attacking will cause it to occur every 3 basic attacks, or 2 if Guinsoo's Rageblade is purchased.)
Alpha Strike (Q)
Description: Master Yi blinks to the target enemy, dealing physical damage to it and up to 3 nearby enemies, to then reappear next to his main target. Non-champions receive increased damage. Master Yi becomes untargetable over Alpha Strike's duration, and can Critical strike icon critically strike, dealing 60% AD × (1 + bonus critical strike damage) increased damage to all enemies. Basic attacks reduce Alpha Strike's cooldown by 1 second.
Cost: 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 Mana
Cooldown: 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14
Physical Damage: 25 / 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 + 100% AD
Non-Champion Damage: 100 / 160 / 220 / 280 / 340 + 100% AD
- Alpha Strike is a single-targeted blink.
- Applies spell effects as an area of effect ability.
- Spell vamp is reduced to one-third effectiveness.
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter will apply a 20% Slow icon slow for 1 second.
- Alpha Strike's cooldown reduction applies on structures but not when Master Yi is blinded.
- Spell shields will block the ability.
- Master Yi will reappear at Alpha Strike's cast location if his primary target dies or becomes invulnerable as he completes the blink. (He cannot hit stealth enemies or those hiding in fog of war.)
- Alpha Strike counts as movement for the purposes of Energized Strike, Dreadnought, and Echo.
- Alpha Strike's damage is calculated after Master Yi exits untargetability. (Bonus AD from auras will be factored while the tooltip displays the total bonus damage from a critical strike.)
- Master Yi will be focused by turrets once he exits untargetability (if he is the only one in the range of if he hits an enemy champion) while neutral monsters will stop doing so during it.
- Master Yi can use summoner spells during Alpha Strike. (Smite while clearing jungle camps)
- Alpha Strike can be used to dodge and avoid damage from enemy skill shots, the enemy area of effect abilities (Time Bomb, Absolute Zero, Requiem), as well as enemy single-targeted ones except for Urchin Strike and, will also dodge allied abilities except for Wish.
Description: Master Yi channels for up to 4 seconds, healing himself each second for an amount increased by 1% for every 1% missing health. While channeling, Master Yi reduces incoming damage, halved against turrets, pauses Wuju Style's and Highlander's duration, and grants one stack of Double Strike per second. Meditate resets Master Yi's autoattack timer.
Cost: 50 Mana
Maximum Healing Per Second: 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 + 50% AP
Minimum Healing Per Second: 30 / 50 / 70 / 90 / 110 + 25% AP
Maximum Total Healing: 240 / 400 / 560 / 720 / 880 + 200% AP
Minimum Total Healing: 120 / 200 / 280 / 360 / 440 + 100% AP
Damage Reduction: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70%
Turret Damage Reduction: 25 / 27.5 / 30 / 32.5 / 35%
- Meditate is a self-targeted buff.
- Meditate can be interrupted by hard crowd control and will not reduce true damage.
- Meditate actually ticks every 0.5 seconds for a total of 8 ticks over the duration. (The healing amount updates itself each one, making Master Yi heal for less as his current health increases.)
Wuju Style (E)
Master Yi gains 10% AD as bonus attack damage while Wuju Style is not on cooldown. Master Yi's basic attacks deal bonus true damage for 5 seconds when active.
Cooldown: 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14
True Damage: 14 / 23 / 32 / 41 / 50 + 25% bonus AD
- Wuju Style's passive is a self-targeted buff.
- Wuju Style's active is an on-hit effect.
- The enhanced attacks will apply other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal.
- Wuju Style's bonus true damage does not interact with critical strikes nor does it affect structures.
- Wuju Style's bonus true damage cannot be blocked but can be dodged and/or miss if Master Yi is blinded.
- True damage ignores all forms of damage reduction, except invulnerability.
- Spell shields will not block the damage.
- Wuju Style has no cast time and does not interrupt Master Yi's previous orders.
Description: For 7 seconds, Master Yi gains bonus attack speed, multiplies his movement speed and becomes immune to all slows. While active, champion takedowns extend the duration of Highlander by 7 seconds. Champion takedowns reduce the current cooldown of Master Yi's basic abilities by 70%.
Cost: 100 Mana
Bonus Attack Speed: 30 / 55 / 80%
Multiplied Movement Speed: 25 / 35 / 45%
- Highlander is a self-targeted buff.
- Highlander has no cast time and does not interrupt Master Yi's previous orders.
- Highlander's bonus movement speed is one of the few that stacks multiplicatively rather than additively.
- Highlander's slow immunity extends to fear, polymorph, and attack speed slows (Except for Charm or Frost unless detonated by Permafrost)
- Abilities composed of multiple effects other than a slow will not be negated by Highlander.