List of Pros & Cons on Master Yi
- Master Yi has no skillshots to play with, it's all click and kills!
- Master Yi has a high AOE damage with thanks to Alpha Strike!
- Master Yi power spike at level 6 but effectively level 3 Master Yi can take down most of the champions!
- Master Yi is very difficult to catch and chase due to having highest base movement speed in the game, tied with Pantheon, as well as mobility with Highlander!
- Master Yi is one of the few champions who deals true damage consistently!
- Master Yi can be a bit hard to counter due to his true damage nature!
- Master Yi un-targetability during Alpha Strike can make very difficult and tricky to focus down by opponents!
- Alpha strike cooldown is reduced every second per auto-attack and huge reduction when killed an enemy!
- Deceptively tanky thanks to Meditate and can tank high damage abilities whilst taking so little damage due to it!
- One of the best champions in the game for cleaning up and highest Penta-kill potential!
- One of the strongest 1 versus 1 champion well into the late game!
- Master Yi can be built in a number of ways from full critical strike build to full lethality build to DPS build!
- Boots is not necessary on Master Yi, he has sufficient amount of movement speed.
- Master Yi can have a bad time playing against early game jungle champions like Shaco, Lee Sin & Kindred.
- Master Yi has no crowd control at all, therefore is the sacrifice for more damage in his kit.
- Master Yi heavily rely on items to be relevant on the battlefield, making you farming more than helping lanes.
- Master Yi can never start a team fights properly because he is just too weak to targeted crowd control.
- Master Yi is weak against Thornmail and AP burst champions.
- If he gets camped, countered and falls behind, it will take some time to get back into the game.
- Master Yi will always be targeted and focused down first.
- AP Master Yi is dead because the only thing going for you is heals.
- Master Yi can be really difficult to play at high levels matchup.
- If abilities are used incorrectly, his DPS output will not reach its true potential.