List of Pros & Cons on Heimerdinger
- Heimerdinger has a very decent burst potential and scaling!
- Heimerdinger is one of the best pushers in the game!
- Heimerdinger is one of the champions that is hard to lane against when played correctly!
- Heimerdinger can actually 2 versus 1, turning a gank into kills!
- Heimerdinger is able to take down level 1 champion or jungle camp if needed!
- Heimerdinger is not a common pick, therefore underestimated by most players!
- Heimerdinger is fun to play but hard to master!
- Heimerdinger can be super versatile with his 3 ultimates!
- Heimerdinger can take down objectives fairly easily with his turrets!
- Heimerdinger can proc Thunderlord's Decree with only Hextech Micro-Rockets!
- Heimerdinger can solo Dragons and sneak a 20 minute Baron with another teammate!
- Heimerdinger's health regeneration can easily sustain him in lane indefinitely!
- Bad turret placement will result in a dead Heimerdinger.
- Jungler tends to gank on Heimerdinger because he can push waves quicker.
- Heimerdinger has no escape abilities at all.
- Heimerdinger is very dependent on turrets in most situations.
- Heimerdinger is considered quite squishy even with a full build.
- Heimerdinger's attacking animation is not one of the smoothest.
- Heimerdinger's crowd control which is his CH-2 Electron Storm Grenade can be hard to land.
- Heimerdinger has low mobility and long cooldown for turrets in the early game.