Walkthrough Guide on Why Am I Dead?
A Closed Circle
- Start by heading north and possessing Cricket (Purple Hair), then move around the corner and talk to Randy (Bald Guy). Whatever question you ask, he will leave the room, leaving you free to explore the rest of the hotel. Move to the south.
- Once into the main foyer, still, as Cricket, talk to Ted (Hawaiian Shirt). Ask him if anyone seemed out of place last night. The conversation will lead to Cricket suggesting that Ted checks to the restroom to verify Cricket's alibi.
- Depossess Cricket, and possess Ted. As Ted, head north to the hallway. Enter the center door of the hallway, and start a conversation with the Men's Room door on the left. During the conversation, the man inside will confirm Cricket's alibi. Head out of the room and back to the foyer. Talk to Cricket and let him know his alibi checks out.
- Depossess Ted, and possess Cricket. Ask Ted about the others here at the hotel. Seems like he has some suspects in mind. Head to the door to the west and enter Randy's room. Ask Randy about who would have a reason to kill the hotel manager. Ask if Randy and the manager had a history. It seems like Randy has a secret...
- Depossess Cricket and possess Randy. Head south out of the room, then backs up to the hallway. Enter the room second from the left. Talk to Iblis (Little Girl) and mention how Iblis reminds you of someone.
- Depossess Randy and possess Iblis. Talk to Randy about his daughter. It seems like Randy has made up his mind to speak to Cricket.
- Depossess Iblis and possess Randy. Return to Randy's room, and tell Cricket that there's something you need to tell him. It seems that Randy had every reason to want the manager alive. Randy suggests that Cricket talks to the blonde.
- Depossess Randy and possess Cricket. Make your way back to the hallway and the second room from the left. Talk to Morgan (The Blonde). Ask if she knew the hotel owner. Tell her that it's hard to believe she doesn't have any more information. Ask her if she was trying to get some dirt on the owner. It seems you aren't nearly imposing enough to get her to spill. Leave the room and enter the far left door. Talk to Rose (Old Lady). Huh. She's much more imposing.
- Depossess Randy and possess Rose. Leave the room and return to Morgan's room, second from the left. Talk to Morgan and tell her that you cannot stand to look at her. Continue the conversation until Morgan offers to confess. Of course, Rose is a mean old lady and doesn't care, so leave the room, and return to the room on the far left, where you left Cricket.
- Depossess Rose and Possess Cricket. Leave Rose's Room and go back to Morgan's room, second from the left. Talk to Morgan. Ask if she knew the hotel owner. Tell her that it's hard to believe she doesn't have any more information. This time, she'll spill a little bit more. Talk to Morgan again and ask her what she noticed. Hmm. It looks like the manager was caught up in something big. Still, blackmail requires the victim to be alive...
- As Cricket, exit Morgan's room and enter the room third from the right, Lucille's room. Talk to Lucille (glasses) and you will accuse her of the murder. She tells you that you need to speak in private, in the owner's room.
- Head back to where it all began, the owner's room. Head around back to where the body was found and talk to Lucille. It's time for some answers.