Walkthrough Guide on The Impossible Quiz Book: Chapter 3
Note: Answers written in red indicate that the question features a bomb. The bolded red text next to it indicates the timer of the bomb. If the number is "in quotes", then the bomb won't cause a game over upon time running out. If the number has an ellipsis (...) before it, the bomb will appear if you take too long in a question.
101. Before Christ (TOO OBVIOUSLY!)
102. The upper right block (The hieroglyphs somewhat translate as the word water, and the upper right block looks like a stream of water)
103. Dinosaur in a top hat!
104. 2002 (the year the Ice Age movie was released)
105. Four (the holes in "TROLOLOL"; reference to Questions 1 and 100 from TIQ, as well as Question 30 from TIQ 2)
106. Kick it up the arse (the question is how do you make a dino SOAR, fly)
107. 2004 (the question boxes were from The Impossible Quiz demo from 2004)
108. Type "BANG" (if you wait until 4 seconds on the bomb a text shows up saying "hint: create the universe") (20)
109. Titting Arsing Retarded Dicking Impossible Shit-Quiz
110. Click on the bomb. (the hieroglyphics say "bomb") (10)
111. G (G-string, as in a thong)
112. Click on Badly Drawn Dog's anus (its shaped like "X" , and X marks the spot for a treasure.) (10)
113. Herr Schnipp (HERR SCHNIPP = HAIR SNIP from a hair clipper which barbers use)
114. Click somewhere close to the yellow dot under Chris and the chair will collapse. If you try to stroke him, you'll create a time paradox and get a Game Over! This is because you are playing as Chris, and Chris is not allowed to touch his past self.(A reference to question 68 from The Impossible Quiz (10)
115. Pleistocine (the Ice Age era)
116. The quiz's budget ran out (The question and answers were written on paper)
117. Adolf Titler
118. It blows your hand off (A reference to Question 10 from The Impossible Quiz 2; trying to click the time scar under the text "a penguin" will take a life away from you).
119. He doesn't have one (A reference to Question 103 from the Impossible Quiz 2, with the words "collar", "blue" and "green" replaced by "anus", "pink" and "brown" respectively, because of the time scars).
120. Click on Nyan Shat about 30 times or until he poops out a rainbow. (10)
121. Click on the blue time scar beside the word "end". This will send a meteor to the prehistoric era, killing the dinosaurs. (A reference to Question 66 from The Impossible Quiz; trying to click the "!" at the end of the "question" will take a life away from you). (10)
122. Don't do anything. Splapp only wanted to show you a pic of some lemurs eating poop (Do not click anything that appears when you move your mouse over it). ("10")
123. Click any of the C's in the word "Click" (C is the largest Roman numeral of the clickable options, although the question number, for example, is bigger) // FUSESTOPPER: Hidden in a bush, just above the V in 'lives'. Search for it.
124. Put your mouse outside of the screen to make an elephant fall in, since elephants don't like mice (The task "Click the Answer" and the options come from Question 4 from TIQ, while making the elephant come from above comes from Question 37 from TIQ 2. If you try to click "The Answer", it will just take a life away from you).
125. Click on the blue time scar and then click on the monster's eyes. (You have to be quick) (12)
126. Top left. (Question says "WTF," answer is "Snow," as a surprise that it's snowing all of a sudden)
127. Triassic Garden (Triassic is the era before Jurassic)
128. DX (answer in Roman numerals, DX means 510)
129. Click 'Mutts 'N Sluts' magazine. (10)
130. Click the question number. (If you mashed the bottom left broken one, it tells you to click the question number)
131. Rub both of the dogs until they disappear (A reference to Splapp's Badly Drawn Dog, series 3, episode 1. You have to be fast). (10)
132. Australia (The question is entirely messed up)
133. Type 'w' (Double Ewe, ewe=female sheep)
134. Gondwanaland (It is located at the bottom right one, drag the vines to see it.) (10)
135. Barbarism (Herr Schnipp was a barber)
136. Drag the vines away to find the button on the bottom of the screen, in the middle (an arrow should appear). (10)
137. A piano stuck up a tree ( A piano's keys are made from ivory, it has four legs, and the tree has a trunk)
138. Rub the defective laser as fast as you can, and click on the sign when it appears (A reference to Question 59 from The Impossible Quiz; charging and firin' the lazor will fire at the question number, create a black hole, and cause a Game Over!). (10)
139. Bond (Bondage, get it?) // SKIP: Click the top right valve.
140. Edam. The answer is in the bottom left option box, and you have to wait until it appears (A reference to Question 62 from The Impossible Quiz 2, with all rotating option boxes coming from the different Impossible Quiz games in the series) (you need to time yourself carefully)
141. Click on the second portal from the right at the bottom. Alternatively, type 'cast'. (Splapp revealed that this was a leftover from question 43)
142. Click the 42nd 42. (A reference to Question 42 from The Impossible Quiz, except the correct '42' is located slightly to the right, plus the '42' in the hint counts as one of the 42 42s) (10)
143. Gabe Newell (He invented the Steam Engine which is created by the gaming company called Valve)
144. Press 'Y'. ("Why", just... "WHY") (The question page is sinking into lava, and after about 3 seconds, the 144 will sink into the lava) (5)
145. Rot! (Question asks for your favorite color in German, the answer means "red")
146. Press '!' repeatedly. (You DON'T need to hold the shift key) (10)
147. The Battle of Hastings?
148. Click the buttons below in order: blue, red, blue, yellow. (Obviously a reference to Questions 50, 56 and 98 from TIQ, and Question 84 from TIQ 2. The question is in a severely messed up state. You have to be quick, because if the yellow button moves off the screen, you have to either skip, or it's Game Over) (10)
149. 410 (30 in the Demo, 110 in IQ1, 120 in IQ2, 150 in this quiz; 30 + 110 + 120 + 150 = 410)
150. Choose to wipe The Impossible Quiz out of history in order to save Chris. (If you click "Sacrifice Your Lives" then it's Game Over....)