Walkthrough Guide on ButtonX20
- Use the arrow keys and jump on top of the button.
- Once the laser is de-activated, collect the key and the exit through the door.
- Jump on the button until it goes all the way down.
- Stand and wait on top of the button to weigh it down.
- The current button is faulty, so push it out of the screen to the left and once you get a new one jump on it.
- Jump just before the button appears to land on top.
- Jump on the button until the laser fades out.
- Jump on the buttons in the order they flash.
- Jump on the slightly darker block on the floor to fall.
- When the spikes retract, push the block along and headbutt the button on the ceiling.
- Being careful to avoid the spikes by resting on the block, push it all the way to the right and make your way up.
- Walk left through the corridor and fall the middle to collect the key.
- Click on the button using your mouse.
- Push the button to the left wall, then jump onto the platform above it, to make it fall onto the button.
- Jump from higher ground to make the room shake and to make the button drop to the ground. (This will take 3 goes.)
- Walking left shows you where the button is, but you can't press it.
- You have to walk right and fall, then quickly jump left and up over the platforms before they disappear.
- After pressing the button, you will need to head butt the laser guns on each side to help break them.
- Jump onto the button from the low platform.
- This will make you bounce higher to make it to the higher platform.
- Jump onto the button from the high platform and reach for the key.
- Jump on the button then walks halfway between it and the left wall.
- Jump up to reveal a hidden platform.
- Jump up again, then far right and up again, revealing 3 more platforms as you go.
- Jump up to the right and push the disjointed block.
- When you're in the next room, jump on every second block as they will disappear and you need to leave yourself a way to get back.
- The hint is in the level name.
- Press the button and don't worry that the laser doesn't disappear, as it's only an illusion.
- Jump on the button then uses the mouse to drag the key to the Yellow Ninja.
- Jump on the button to make the laser flash.
- Make your way to one of the highest platforms and with the right timing, jump through the gap, pausing the game (with P) as soon as you touch the key.
- The laser won't pause, and you will need to un-pause (with P), at the right time to drop through the gap again.
- Jump on the button and make your way the top-right platform.
- Above the right laser gun is a secret passage you need to walk through.
- Once you're in the next room, jump on the pillars making sure you leave yourself a way to come back. (They move down each time you touch them.)