Walkthrough Guide on Creatively Complicated
Follow The clicks
- Click here, here and here when told to.
- Then, click to highlight/pick-up the pizza from your inventory.
- Then, click on the little guy's mouth.
- Click the right edge of the screen to go right.
Keep To The Right
- You see a door.
- The door is locked, and you need a key to open.
- Go right until you see Rings of Numbers.
Rings of Numbers
- OBJECTIVE: Turn the rings until each has the correct arrangement of four numbers.
- The two numbers on the outer edge of a ring must be equal to the number in the middle of the ring itself.
- The number where two rings intersect must be the sum of the numbers on either side.
- i.e. the number of the top two rings, 1 and 3, must be 4.
- When you have a number in the correct position, it will turn yellow.
- It helps to solve one ring at a time because it's easier to keep track of where to put the numbers as you progress. But if one set-up is proving too difficult, leave the room and return to reset the puzzle. It's randomly generated each time, and some set-ups are a bit easier to solve.
- When all the numbers are correct, one of the fires will be lit.
- Go right.
Memory Match Game
- Objective: memorize the placement of each color do-dad and then pair each up by clicking on the correct two panels.
- Pull the handle.
- Click on a panel to see what's behind it.
- Then click on the place where the matching item is hidden.
- If you mess up, you'll have to start all over.
- When you're successful, the second fire will be lit.
- Go right.
Grab the Torch
- Take the torch that's sticking out of some more brain stuff.
- Go left three times.
Get Lit and Be Strong
- Take the bottle off the middle pillar.
- Give the bottle to the little guy, so he will drink it and be strong.
- Use the torch on the right fire to light it and get fire.
- Go left about five times until you reach the ramp where you found a heavy pile of stuff you couldn't lift earlier.
This is Heavy Stuff
- Now that you've drunk the strength potion go up the ramp and take the heavy pile.
- Go right three times to the one big smiley face.
- Put the heavy pile on the big button.
- Go right.
- Objective: get four yellow smiley faces in a row.
- If you don't already have a smiley face in a column of blocks, sit down on the button in front of it.
- Hover your cursor on the ground somewhere to the left or right of that spot so you're ready to stand up as soon as a smiley face turns yellow in that column's middle row.
- If you stand up at the wrong time, you must move off the screen and return to reset the puzzle. Unless it was the last button, in which case it will reset automatically.
- Change each yellow face until all are smiles.
- A switch piece will land on the pillar to the right. Take it.
- Go right three times to the room with a broken switch and spinner.
Switch on the Spinner
- Go up the ramp. Put the switch piece into the socket.
- Switch it up to the "on" position. The dial will spin, eventually stopping.
- Take the crank handle out of the spinner.
- Go left five times until you see a sword stuck up in the ceiling.
A Boy and His Sword
- Use the torch of fire in the niche to the left of the sword.
- Pull the sword out of the rock in the ceiling.
- Go right.
Those Who Would Fight Monsters
- Move to the middle of the room by the tied-up girl.
- Click on the monster to find out he's mean.
- Use the sword on the monster.
- Click on the slot in the wall to find out you need something to make it work.
- Put the crank handle into the slot in the wall.
- Turn the crank to lower the girl.
- Pick up the key.
- Go right twice.
- Use the key on the door.
- Open the door and exit.