Walkthrough Guide on ClickPLAY Quickfire 2
Level 1 - Cow Quartet
- Click all four cows - whichever cow you click last will poop out the play button.
Level 2 - Two Differences
- Find and click the two differences between the left and right picture.
- Difference 1: The right alien has a tongue in its mouth.
- Difference 2: There is a star inside the dome of the left alien's UFO.
Level 3 - Organize!
- Organize the panels in the comic strip so that the story goes in the chronological order of events.
Level 4 - Quickfire Challenge: Pick the Color Not the Word!
- A bouncing word will appear on the screen, and you must ignore what the word says and pick - - the color the actual letters are.
- Hit the A button (or the A key on your keyboard) to select an answer and the B button (or - press the B key) to enter your selection.
- The word "Red" is the color blue.
- The word "Green" is the color pink.
- The word "Blue" is the color red.
- The word "Yellow" is the color orange.
- The word "Pink" is the color green.
- The word "Orange" is the color yellow.
Level 5 - Code Cracker 1
- Find the correct combination for the buttons on the right by first counting the number of dots in the pyramid on the elevator, and then correctly guessing how many dots the next row would have.
- The first row has 1 dot, the second row has 3 dots, the third row has 5 dots.
- Since every row increases by 2, the fourth row should have 7 dots.
- Enter the numbers from top to bottom 1-3-5-7 to open the door.
Level 6 - Spikey Landing
- Click the hedgehog to move it under the tree.
- Click the Apple to drop it onto the hedgehog's back.
- Click the hedgehog to move him off the screen; then he'll return with the play button.
Level 7 - Memorize!
- While the timer counts down, study the color and pattern of three monsters' eyes to memorize what they look like.
- After the timer runs out, find and click those same three monsters hidden in the group.
- The correct solution may be different each game.
Level 8 - I Scream...
- Find the correct flavor for each ice cream by using their names as a clue.
- Vance is white Vanilla, Chip is brown Chocolate, Linsey is Green Lime, and Stan is pink Strawberry.
Level 9 - Quickfire Challenge: RPS Champion
- Select the hand representing rock, paper, or scissors to either win or lose each round.
- Use the A button (or the A key on the keyboard) to select a hand, then click the B button (or use the B key) to enter your selection.
- Rock beats scissors; scissors beats paper, and paper beats rock.
- When the instructions at the top say "Beat," then select the hand that would defeat the other player.
- But when the instructions say "Beats?", select the hand that would lose to the other player.
Level 10 - Code Cracker 2
- Find the correct combination of the buttons on the right by solving the pattern on the elevator door.
- With only the odd numbers shown, you can determine that they are organized like the numbers on a keypad, like so:
- Press the buttons to enter the even numbers from top to bottom 2-4-6-8.
Level 11 - Peeping Tom
- Open both sides of the curtain, turn both of the latches, then click the window to open it.
- Click the cat and then click the play button when it flies into the air.
Level 12 - Rotting Tomatoes
- Find and click the 3 spoiled tomatoes that have flies buzzing around them.
- The position of each rotten tomato is randomly selected each game.
Level 13 - Thirteen Ninjas
- Find the 13 ninjas hiding around the scene.
- Click the number 5 on the road sign to stop the car, open the car door to find a Ninja #1.
- Click the two large trees on the left side of the house to find Ninja #2 and Ninja #3.
- Click the two bushes on the left trees to find Ninja #4 and Ninja #5.
- Open the front door and three windows on the house to find Ninjas #6, #7, #8, and #9.
- Pick up the rock on the sidewalk and use it to open the fourth window to find Ninja #10.
- Click the large tree and the middle tree on the right side of the house to find Ninja #11 and Ninja #12.
- Lift the roof of the house to find Ninja #13.
Level 14 - Quickfire Challenge: How Square Are You?
- Select the two shapes that will combine to make a square.
- Press the A button (or the A key on the keyboard) to select shapes, then click the B button (or use the B key) to enter your selection.
- In the first stage, select the red shape at the upper left and the green shape at the upper right.
- In the second stage, select the blue shape at the lower right and the yellow shape at the lower left.
- In the third stage, select the red shape at the upper left and the blue shape at the lower right.
- In the fourth stage, select the yellow shape at the lower left and the green shape at the upper right.
- In the fifth stage, select the green shape at the upper right and the yellow shape at the lower right.
- In the sixth stage, select the red shape at the upper left and the yellow shape at the lower left.
Level 15 - Code Cracker 3
- Find the correct combination for the buttons on the right by using the clues on the elevator doors.
- Like in the last code cracker level, the numbers are organized like the buttons on a keypad with a group of letters beside each number from 2-9.
- If you look closely at the carpet below the door, you can see the word "PLAY."
- Press the buttons from top to bottom to enter in the numbers that spell the word "PLAY" 7-5-2-9.
Level 16 - Party Mix-up
- Pour the drinks into the correct glasses so that the label at the bottom matches the color of the drink in the cup.
- Start by first pouring a drink into the empty glass on the right.
Level 17 - Unscramble
- Follow the word clues to find the secret word, then arrange the letters to spell it.
- Oval - OV + Cap + One = Al Capone
Level 18 - Flip N' Flop!
- Arrange the tiles to make the shape of a play button.
- Click a tile on the square to highlight it, then use the arrows on the left and right sides of the board to flip the tile vertically or horizontally.
Level 19 - Quickfire Challenge: Spanimal
- Choose the correct letters to spell out the name of the animal shown in each stage.
- Press the A button (or the A key on the keyboard) to select a letter, then click the B button (or use the B key) to enter your selection.
- Stage 1: FISH
- Stage 2: BEAR
- Stage 3: FROG
- Stage 4: CRAB
- Stage 5: LION
- Stage 6: DUCK
Level 20 - Code Cracker 4
- Press the buttons on the right to enter the combination by solving the equations written over the elevator doors.
- Some equations are false, while others are true - only select the incorrect solutions to find the combination.
- 1 + 1 = 2; True.
- 1 + 1 = 1; False.
- 1 x 1 = 0; False.
- 1 x 1 = 2; False
- 1 - 1 = 1; False.
- 1 - 1 = 0; True.
- Press the buttons to enter in all the wrong answers from top to bottom: 1-0-2-1.